Bespoke made to measure service
Since our inception in 2013, we offered and prided ourselves on our bespoke made to measure service. In fact, this was the core of what we were passionate about. To deliver the highest quality and perfect fit that made you feel confident and comfortable on the floor.
Since then, our techniques and products only got better. We are able to work with any type of fabric and colour to create the most mesmerising designs on the floor. We try to make our made-to-measure process as simple and intuitive as possible for everyone.
So what is the process of getting your own custom outfit?
- First get into contact with us.
- We can then discuss everything about what you’re looking for and the design you’d like.
- If you’re stuck on the design, don’t worry, we are here to help!
- We have designers that will assist you with your decisions to ensure you’re happy with the look of your outfit.
- We’ll need your measurements! This can be done in person by our experts at our workshop, we will book you in for an appointment.
- Otherwise you can take them yourself and send them over to us by filling out our form. Please take into consideration that you are responsible for providing correct measurements, we cannot take responsibility if you submitted them wrong, but we can always assist with instructions and tips on how to ensure you take them correctly.
- When you’re happy with everything, all you need is to confirm your order by sending us a deposit.
- Production will then begin, the length of time will depend on the order but usually, Juvenile’s take around 2 weeks and Juniors & Adults 4 weeks.
- During this process, alterations and fittings can occur. We can do without them, especially if you live very far away but typically, we recommend these, as they simply ensure that the fit is 110% perfect.
- When we’re finished, we will take the rest of the payment and send your item away or let you pick it up!